Reapplying to the Full-time Berkeley MBA Program
If you have submitted an application to a Berkeley MBA program within the last two years, you are considered a reapplicant. If your application was incomplete or withdrawn, you are not considered a reapplicant.
You are required to complete and submit the below portions of the online application. Updating any other application materials is optional, although the Admissions Committee does note the effort that candidates put into their reapplication. Whenever possible, please use the same email address from your previous application.
Though not required, we strongly recommend that you submit a statement outlining how you have improved your candidacy since your last application, as the Admissions Committee will be looking for substantive change in your qualifications. You can use the optional essay question to provide this information.
- Test Scores
- Employment Section (including current resume)
- Education Section
- Applicant Acknowledgement
- Application Fee
- Transcript for any new coursework completed since your prior application
- Assuming that an application was complete at the time of submission, you will need to answer new essay questions designated in the instructions.
- For Fall 2022, you must submit new test scores if your test was taken before June 1, 2020 (TOEFL/IELTS) or October 1, 2016 (GMAT/GRE).
In addition, you are encouraged to submit one or two new letters of recommendation.
If you have re-taken the GMAT, GRE, or TOEFL, ask the Educational Testing Service to forward the new official scores to the Full-time MBA Program and self-report your new score on the Test Score section of the application.