During the school year we offer student-led information sessions,
lunch with current students, and class visits. The program is coordinated by the Haas Student Ambassadors (HSAs). Learn
more about the HSA team!
The Visitation Program for this academic cycle will begin in mid-September and end on Friday, December 6. Please note the
specific dates and holidays listed below.
- When: Monday - Friday 1:00-2:00 p.m.
Information sessions for this academic cycle will begin on Monday, September 9 and end on Friday, December 6.
- Where: Meet at the Haas School
of Business—Room C250 in the classroom wing. (Haas School map)
Why: Learn more about the Berkeley
MBA program from a student perspective! Two Haas
Student Ambassadors will
lead a discussion about the Berkeley MBA experience.
In the last 15 minutes of the session, a member
of the Admissions Committee will answer questions
about the application process. Reservations are
Lunch with Students
- When: Monday - Friday 12:00-1:00 p.m.
Lunch with students for this academic cycle will begin on Monday, September 16 and end on Friday, December 6.
- Where: Meet in the Admissions Office—Room S430 in the Student Services Wing by 11:50 a.m. (Haas School map)
- Why: Meet a current student for
lunch (self pay). Reservations are not necessary.
- Other Resources: For a comprehensive tour of
the UCB campus, you can arrange UC Berkeley campus
tours through Visitor Services at (510) 642-5215
- When: Monday - Thursday, times vary.
Class visits will begin on Monday, September 16 and end on Friday, December 6.
- How: The fall 2013 class visit schedule should be posted by Friday, September 13, 2013.
Please observe these guidelines when visiting a class:
- Register online to visit a class.
- A current student enrolled in the class will escort you to the classroom and answers any questions you have.
- Since you are visiting an MBA class currently in session, there are only a limited number of seats available for guests (2-4 seats) in each class. Due to these constraints, we must limit requests to one course per academic cycle.
- Professors are required to cover a specific amount of material during a given class. Therefore, we ask that you visit as an observer, not as a class participant.
- Please honor our no electronics policy during class.
- Please stay for the full duration of the class.
- Class visits are offered only when classes are in session so we cannot accommodate requests for specific classes. Please refrain from contacting faculty directly.
- Where: Come to the Admissions Office—Room S430 in the Student Services Wing—to meet a current student who will
be your class escort
- Why: Come experience a Berkeley MBA class
There will be NO information sessions, class
visits or lunches on the following school holidays:
- Labor Day (9/2/13)
- Veteran's Day (11/11/13)
- Thanksgiving (11/28/13 - 11/29/13)
- Winter Break (12/6/13 - 1/27/14)
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day (1/20/14)
- President's Day (2/17/14)
- Spring Recess/Cesar Chavez Day (3/24/14 – 3/28/14)
If you are not able to visit us, please check out the list of upcoming off-campus events near you!
Mountain View, California
“My professors embody the Students Always principle. They are so open; it is standard practice for professors to make mid-term adjustments to their classes in response to our feedback. As accomplished as they, they are open to learning and adapting.”